Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Graduation little one!!



Yesterday was such a great day! My little sister Kjersti graduated from Olympus High school! It was so fun to share in the day with her. I can't believe she is done! That means all the Kinnersley's are out of high school and on to new adventures!
I am so excited for her to step into the crazy atmosphere of college! Sad that I am leaving just as she is joining but I guess that is how it always works!
Well Little buddy here is to you! CONGRATULATIONS! WE LOVE YOU!






The proud parents and their final High school Graduate!
The Whole Fam Damily! Minis my love! We missed you T!


Trav and Mindy and their cute kids!

Me and My best little sister!


Holly and Chris and their cute girls!

Heidi and Dave and Anna and the one on the way! :)
Oldest and Youngest!

Darling Nieces!
Tanner (Kj's Boyfriend), Kj, Lindsay (Kj's best friend), and Lindsay's Boy
Raised together Graduate Together!
Kj and her darling boyfriend Tanner!

Best Friends Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers