Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Speed Demons!

We were so lucky to have the opportunity to go to the world championship of motor-cross racing at Larry H. Miller Race Way on Memorial Day!
Ok these men are asking for a death wish! They would do wheelies and hold them for ever! And then stop on a time so their back tire flew up behind them! So cool!
Speeds of up to 200 miles per hour! I wanted so bad to see a bike fall but no such luck on our corner! The sad part is they did crash often! It was cool to watch the whole group turn together their bodies moved like they were synchronized swimmers or something! Hey that could be a new sport synchronized motor cycles!

The ARMY had a really cool set up! They let us climb inside their vehicles! The door to a hummer is so heavy and the glass was like 3 inches thick!!
These helmets we so heavy! I can't even imagine wearing them all day! Your neck would hurt!


Ducati gave us all this free stuff it was awesome!

BMW!!!!
This is my sexy biker friend made out of only clothing! Not much personality!
I think I found the Maverick MONSTER!

Such beautiful cars!
This Harley is for Olivia!!

It was a fun day! We spent it with Trent's family and enjoyed every minute! We were so exhausted by the end! I would love to go watch the car races out there!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I love it! I decided I'm going to be a biker chick when I grow up, all I have to do now is tell Ben...Oh and get a bike! Maybe a tandem bike.... :) Congrats guys on your anniversary, sounds like you had a blast! LOVE YA, OLIVIA

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers