Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love LIFE!

Ok I have been thinking so much about all my MG girls advice on Saturday and my Sister Holly's advice (Little did she realize she was giving me some) and especially about how everyone portrays life the way they wish their lives were! How people talk themselves up to make themselves feel better! and How we should not look at other people and wonder how they are judging us!
We just need to look around and wonder if we are happy, on our own standards not someone else's!
and well can I just say!
I LOVE LIFE!
I LOVE THE MG'S!
I love the stress of school and how much I am learning!
I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
I love all the amazing blessing that we have in the gospel!
I LOVE MY FAMILY even though they are crazy and loud!
I LOVE that I can sit on my couch and watch the outside go by quickly
but it is like I am sitting at a stand still in time!
I LOVE TEACHING!
I just LOVE LIFE and how EXCITING everyday brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers