Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE BLAZE!!




Monday June 9Th 2008! Trent and I were able to go to the Blaze game! It was so, so much fun! My brother ended up having 6 tickets! We gave two to Trent's brother and sister in-law, Danny and Molly! They joined us later on in the game!



If you haven't been to a Blaze game it is something you have to do! The Arena Football League is such a cool sport! I was impressed by the stadium! For those of you that don't know the field is only 50 yards wide! It makes for a very quick paced game! I loved it!

My favorite part were the Blaze Gymnasts! Instead of Cheerleaders they had Gymnasts that would just do all kinds of flips and things! At one point they did front flips over a small fire truck with people standing on it! It was pretty impressive!

It made for a fun night! I especially enjoyed a night out with Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers