Sunday, June 22, 2008

Its been a long week...only 6 more days!

Well it's been a long week with out Trent but I am getting by!!  Thanks to family and friends! My friend Emily and I stayed up until 4 am on Friday scrap booking! It was so much fun! We got a lot done and watched so many chick flicks! I am so grateful for good friends! 

Tonight I email my new job because I hadn't heard from them! He got back to me so fast which I am grateful for! Because I would have fret about it all night!! Anyway he told me that I am actually going to work with the Preschool class which is 3 to 5 year olds!  I am so excited because I felt like working with the 2 year olds I was just baby sitting! Now I am actually going to be teaching!! I am not starting until the 7Th! So that is great cause I can finish working at Topham's and enjoy a vacation in Bear lake for a few days! 

Well that is kinda an up date of my life right now! I am excited for Trent to get home and can't wait!! I love him! and can't wait to see him!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nat! I just made an MG blog and I want to make you an author

    mymgs.blogspot.com

    that way you can post pictures of you and trent and whatever and we can all comment on stuff... so it doesn't get lost on the wall and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl

    Congreats on the job, I ended up getting a job too! I am so excited for you! How do I get in on this scrapbooking night? I have so much I need to do. Sure love ya and hope bear lake is going well.

    Love Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers