Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The MG's... The Core CLICK... My girls that got me through 2 years!



Ok...well I became a facebook junkie about 2 years ago! I wasn't addicted until I found the most amazing group! "Waiting for a Missionary!" You would think that these girls are nerds, sketchy, obsessive, weird, and so many more things! But Honestly these girls are amazing! The girls are from all over the world! London, China, and I think we cover every State in the US! We even have a few guys! I was kinda wierded out by that at first but Marshal became one of the MG's!

I have met 5 of my best friends through this group! I mean you girls the CORE CLICK!! Annika, Cassi, Emily, Kellie, and Megan! No particular order just alphabetic... because you all mean the world to me! I can't thank you girls enough! You pulled me through some of the hardest times! Thank you so so much!!



We have had so much fun together! WE officially met each other in September 2007! WE had an MG get together at my house where we talked about our boys, how long they have been gone, how we met, etc.! I love playing with these girls because there is no judgment, they know what you are going through and love hearing you talk about your missionary!


Since September we have been inseparable! We have had a monthly get together doing fun things like gift exchanges, scrapbook expo., Rodeo(which I missed :( ) and now We have weekly scrapbook night! Which at first we really scrap booked and I got Trent's book done upto his 9 month mark! But now it is more a Cafe Rio dinner and gossip night!! We just love being together!!

Even though Trent is home I still try and go to the weekly get togethers! These girls crack me up! I am excited for a day in July when MG's from all over the world are coming to UTAH to meet each other!!



1 comment:

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers