Monday, June 9, 2008

I love my Parents!

Last Friday I had a major scare in my family! It made me realize how grateful I am for my parents and how much they do for me! I think that the saying is true, you never realize how much something means to you until it is almost taken away!

I just wanted to publicly THANK my parents for all they do for me! I don't know where I would be with out them! Actually I do! I would probably be in the lowest point of my life! They are my rock! They lift me up when ever I fall! I look up to them as examples!

To my MOM! I honestly want to be a mom like you some day! You are so strong and keep on pushing forward even when you are so tired you can barely keep your eyes open! I love you so much! Your spirit is strong! Mom, you probably don't realize what it means to me to see you sitting at the counter reading your scriptures or asking us to come for family prayer! That example in my life has changed every move I make. I love you dearly!

To my DAD! HAPPY FATHER'S day!! I know it is early! But I also know that you won't be here to celebrate with us! I love you so much! Thank you for being one of the most humble people I have ever met! The fact that you are so Christ like brings me closer to the Lord when I am by your side! You sure scared us Friday! I am so grateful it was something little! I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life! I can't tell you enough how much I love and appreciate you! The way you treat Mom with love, Like a Queen, makes me want to find someone just like you to spend eternity with! Your example and strength holds our family together! Thank you!!

To My parents! Thank you for having such a loving and open home! I am so grateful that you make our house into a home! I am excited for the day I will get to bring that same love and spirit into my own home! I appreciate the work you put into the home! Thank you!

I couldn't ask for more amazing parents! I love you both! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I can't say that enough! Thank you! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nat, I hope everything is okay with your Dad, I would have to agree that your parents are AWESOME!!! I think that they are some of the greatest people ever. I love ya and tell Trent hi for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, Are you okay? What happened? You an't scare me like this! But I do agree with you whole heartedly... I always refer to your parents as my Mormon mom and dad, they are absolutely amazing people!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers