Sunday, June 8, 2008

WELCOME TO NU!!


These are my NU girls! I joined the Nu Sorority January 2007! It was one of the best things I ever did! I love these girls! They carried me through so many hard times! If you ever need a friend to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a major laugh! These are the girls to go to!
They will leave you with your abs hurting from laughing to hard!!




This was our advisor Cathy! When I grow up I want to be her! I can't tell you how often that comment was said by our girls! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! I am truly going to miss her!

Erin and I! I love this girl!!
She is now living in New Mexico...NOT "Old" Mexico... New Mexico!
I miss her Terribly!


Calli, Me, and Aubry!
Calli and I are like sisters! I Love her so much! I am happy she is actually home for the summer to play with me!! She is pretty busy becoming our NEW NU PRESIDENT!! She has helped me through so many hard times! I can't tell her enough how much I love her!!
Aubry is serving in the Army National Guard! I pray that the Lord will be with her and continually protect her!
Olivia Is one of the best friends I have ever had! I love her and miss her! She is spending the next month in Italy studying Italian or BOYS!


I LOVE NU!!!

1 comment:

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers