Thursday, June 12, 2008

One Right Turn, One Orange light, One Cop, and $82 Later...

Well just to satisfy the curiosity of some of you...here is an update on my adventures of running an ORANGE light!!

I called the number on the citation ticket on June 5Th! They said they had not received my citation yet! She then proceeded to ask me where I received the ticket! I told her the address and she said I needed to contact the Holladay District Branch! So I called them and they also said that the citation was not in yet and that I should give it two weeks!!

Well I called again yesterday, June11, to the Holladay branch! She said it was not in yet and to call in another week! So I hung up the phone and decided to call her back and make sure I was calling the right Branch! I gave her the address and it turns out I WAS NOT!! 3900 s. is half Holladay and Half Salt Lake depending on if you are on the North or South side of the Road!

SO I called the Salt Lake District. He was not very nice and he notified me of the bad news that it was $82.00! I paid by Credit Card never to worry about it again! I HOPE!!!

SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE TO CALL TO GET THE TICKET???

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! But on the bright side at least it wasnt a wreckless driving ticket that you had to go to court and defensive driving classes for!! Still sucks though, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers