Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Snow Bird With T and Tiff!!




OK those of you that know me know that I Love snowbird! It is basically a haven for me! I love that the Lord can create such a beautiful place for me to enjoy that is only 10 min. from home!! This year was no different in the beauty and entertainment!

Saturday! Trent, Tiffany, and I came up for a night of fun! We brought Chinese food for dinner and enjoyed eating it, while listening to my Grandma's stories!

We decided to take back a cart that my grandma had brought up and of coarse we had to climb in it and take pictures!

We also went on a walk! Trent played on the play ground for a second! I took them up to see the carpets at the Lodge! We sat up at the cliff lodge looking over the edge at the carpets! Which made me quiet sick this year! Man, am I getting old!

We ended the perfect night at the hot tub enjoying the relaxing heat! It was way to much fun! I am so glad that both Tiffy and Trent came! I love being with Trent but having Tiffy there made it so much fun! I am glad she could put up with Trent and I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers