Friday, June 13, 2008

To Take the JOB...Or to Not Take the Job!!!

Well I have come to a point in my life where my Job just won't suffice in the Education world! SO I looked into getting a part time job at a preschool! I applied at Kinder Care by the U of U!

During the interview they talked about the full time job! and the Part time! Well the full time job would allow me to teacher preschool of the 2 year olds class based on a curriculum! I am way excited! They would pay me a dollar more than I am getting paid now, plus benefits if I wanted, and the topper...come fall when I have to take my internship at the U of U they have worked with my internship director Heidi Baker and are allowing me to do my internship through them (Kinder Care) getting my 6 credit hours and getting paid!!

This job seems too good to be true!!

Well today I received the Job offer! I am really excited and think that I am going to take it! They only down side is that the hours are 7am to 4 pm!! and those who know me know I am not morning person!! SO this is going to be my challenge! I am really excited but really nervous to tell my current boss!! The preschool wants me to start June 30Th! So I have to tell the TOPHAMS TODAY!!

I have had No bad feelings yet! So I am going to trust the Lord and my decision and go for it! Man will this be a change in pace in my life! But I am super excited to have a class of two year olds!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing opportunity!! That is awesome, quitting a job is never easy but I bet they will be totally understanding since that is what you want to be doing as a profession. Congrats Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NATALIE
    I didn't know you had a blog! This is so great. You life sounds like it is going so great. I am so happy for you. Your job sounds awesome. I am soon (hopefully) going to be quitting all of my part time jobs and getting one full time job at headstart. I haven't heard back on the job yet but I hope and hope I get it. I love ya and always will.

    ReplyDelete

Life in the MAKING! !

Daisypath Christmas tickers